- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I kept losing time every day re-explaining my role, my rules, my tone to ChatGPT/Claude/Gemini every single new conversation. So I built Backstory, a Chrome extension that saves that background once and drops it into a new chat with one click. You still read it and hit send yourself. I'll say upfront, this isn't technically clever, it's saved text getting inserted into a chat box. No prompt engineering, no model tricks. I built it because I don't really know prompt engineering and didn't want to learn it just to get good answers out of ChatGPT. If you're already good at writing prompts, you probably don't need this. It's for people who use these tools for their business but don't want to spend time learning the craft of it. Still very early, no real users yet, genuinely want to know if this solves a problem other people have too or if it's just my own weird workflow. Free to try here if anyone wants to poke at it: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/backstory/njoklgfbemippmgbmhichgbnialalfcb   submitted by   /u/SadKitchen3942 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 10:59:46
- 暂无回复