- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey r/SideProject ! Long-time lurker, first-time sharer. What it is: Happy Backlog ( https://happybacklog.com ) — a free, browser-based toolkit for Scrum Masters and agile teams. Online retrospectives, planning poker, pulse checks, kudos wall, icebreaker generator, lean coffee board, daily standup board, team quiz maker, and a few team games. 14 tools total. Why I built it: I'm a Scrum Master who's run hundreds of retros, and I kept hitting the same wall — every tool either needs everyone to create accounts (good luck with contractors and guests), caps the free tier at 2 boards a month, or killed its free plan entirely (RIP Metro Retro's free tier). I wanted the thing I actually reach for: open a link, share it, run the ceremony. No signup, no trial countdown, no per-seat pricing. Where it's at: Launched a few weeks ago. The core 14 tools are live and working. No accounts exist on purpose — that's the whole point — which means no saved history yet (the honest trade-off). It's free with no paid tier; I'm focused on getting real teams using it before thinking about revenue. What I'd love from you: - Brutal feedback on the tools themselves — try running a retro or planning poker with your team? - If you're a Scrum Master / agile coach, what's missing that would make you switch? - Any distribution ideas? SEO content is in progress; considering Product Hunt down the road. Happy to answer anything about the build. And if you run a retro with it this week, tell me how it went — good or bad, I want to hear it.   submitted by   /u/Personal-Ad-6655 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 10:32:50
- 暂无回复