Original Summary

I first posted Vocial here back in December, when I was looking for people to help test the first TestFlight build. The core idea was already there: make posting your voice as easy and casual as posting a photo or a piece of text. Almost a year later, Vocial has grown into the product I originally had in my head. It’s a voice-first platform built around micropodcasting. You can record posts up to 5 minutes, listen and discover other people, follow creators, leave voice comments, save posts, send private messages, and share anything outside Vocial with a public link that anyone can listen to without an account. A lot of the work over the past months has been about making the whole listening experience better. Background playback, Lock Screen controls, smoother navigation while audio keeps playing, better discovery, sharing, search and a lot of small UX details that make Vocial feel like a proper audio platform. The next big piece is Vocial Studio, our upcoming web-based creator studio. It’s made for creators who want to publish longer recordings, up to an hour, alongside the quick 5-minute posts from the app. There’s still a lot I want to build and improve, but this is probably the first time since starting the project that I can look at it and say: yeah, this is Vocial. Would love to hear what you think, especially if you remember seeing that first post here last December. https://vocial.app   submitted by   /u/nenadgrujicic [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 08:43:53