- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Most guys I know keep a notes app called "do not open": who, when, what happened. Meanwhile PrEP, PEP and DoxyPEP all run on strict timings that are easy to lose track of. So I built one app for both, aimed at men who meet men.. The other apps I've seen are clinical, subscription-heavy and not much fun to use. The ledger Log a meet in seconds: initials or a nickname, what you did, protection yes/no, when Paste in your old notes and it imports them Monthly recaps and a calendar of your meets The health side Tells you if your PrEP has you covered today (daily or 2-1-1, NHS guidance) Starts a 72-hour DoxyPEP or PEP countdown when a meet needs one Reminds you when your 3-month STI check-up is due Gives you a 3-month summary ready for the clinic Private No account, no cloud, encrypted on your phone. PIN lock and a disguised icon. It's free, with an optional upgrade for the calendar and recaps + spicy meet details. It's built and I'm testing it myself before launch. What do you think? Join the early-access list to help test: https://safestreak.co.uk Coming to App Stores, plus a web app you can install from your browser. Its all informed by current guidance, with signposts to correct information online for health.   submitted by   /u/Admirable_Phase_8576 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 08:15:33
- 暂无回复