- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone, I'm Rob, and I built Blend, a dating and community app made specifically for ethically non-monogamous and polyamorous people. Full disclosure: it's my app, which is why I'm posting in the promo thread. I started it because most dating apps treat non-monogamy as an afterthought, a checkbox or a line in your bio. Blend is built around it from the start: - Your relationship style and structure are front and center on your profile, so nobody has to guess or have the "so, about my partner" conversation three dates in - Singles, couples and polycules are all welcome, and partners can link their profiles - Games to break the ice, with comfort levels. Everyone picks their own, and the game always plays at the lowest level anyone chose - A space for organizers to post local meetups and socials - Safety tools like date check-ins, plus end-to-end encrypted chat Right now every feature is free. There will be an optional paid tier later. Being honest about where it's at: it's early and still small, so there may not be many people near you yet. I'm about to start promoting it more widely, and before I do I'd really like to hear from this community. You know better than anyone what the existing apps get wrong. A few things I'd love your take on: - What frustrates you most about the dating apps you use now? - How should a couple or polycule show up on a dating app so it feels respectful to everyone involved? - What would make you trust a new app enough to try it? I'm genuinely happy to make changes based on what you tell me. Comment here or DM me, and I'll read everything. - Android: Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.tryblend.android ) - iPhone and desktop: https://app.tryblend.app . On iPhone it's a web app for now: open it in Safari and tap Add to Home Screen (quick guide ( https://www.tryblend.app/iphone.html )) Thanks for reading, and thanks to the mods for running this thread.   submitted by   /u/Growyoursb [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 新ENM/多重伴侣关系约会应用
Rob推出Blend,一个专为伦理非一夫一妻制和多重伴侣关系者打造的约会与社群应用。作者称关系模式置于资料核心,欢迎单身、情侣和多人组合,伴侣可关联资料;内置破冰游戏、本地聚会发布、安全签到和端到端加密聊天。目前全部功能免费,未来或设付费层;应用尚处早期,可能附近用户不多,作者征求社区反馈。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:新ENM/多重伴侣约会应用推广并征求反馈,非明确技术或开源类别,归为综合情报。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 07:07:03
- 暂无回复