Original Summary

I work at a small startup and we track everything in Linear. Every time I found a UI bug it was the same routine: Snipping Tool, paste into Paint, draw a red box, Save As, find the file, open Linear, new issue, drag the file in. Then again for the second screenshot. I was opening Linear again and again all day, just for small stuff. The worse part: my non-dev teammates found it so annoying that they just stopped reporting UI bugs, or sent a blurry screenshot in Slack with "this looks off". So I built Snipflag. It sits in the tray. Ctrl+Shift+2, drag a region (like Win+Shift+S)(You can adjust it as well) draw arrows, boxes, numbered steps, text (also useful when working with AI agent showing where exactly the issue is) pixelate emails or card numbers (burned into the image, not a layer on top) grab more screenshots in the same session, up to 10 pick team, labels, priority, click Create issue one Linear issue, all screenshots in order Nothing uploads until you click Create issue. Free and open source (MIT), Windows first, also macOS and Linux. Heads up: installers aren't code-signed yet, so Windows will show a SmartScreen warning. Site : https://razee4315.github.io/snipflag/ Code: https://github.com/Razee4315/snipflag What would make your team(or you) actually report bugs?   submitted by   /u/Razee1819 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 07:02:00