Original Summary

I’ve been building an ai software for a while now that will help benefit high lead volume business and influencers , im 22 and starting my own business from my own idea from scratch and new to everything Before starting I decided against reaching out to business and seeing if there was a market out there for my idea as I wanted to do that once I’ve got something for them to see for themselves and try out and I also didn’t want the wait time to be too long , so I’ve been building the software and updating it for the last few months now Im nearing the end of the software from being built and wondered if I’ve made a mistake not seeing if there’s a market out there for me and I could be doing all this work for nothing I’m now at a crossroads where I’m unsure on what to do do I carry on building finish the software and use it to showcase what I can do the benefits I can offer and how it will look or do I stop what I’m doing email as many business in my niches as I can and try get an understanding on desire for my software and then carry on finishing the system as I’m only around 2 weeks from full completion I’d love to hear your advice on this as I’m very new to business and entrepreneurship   submitted by   /u/Harvey445789 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/12 06:25:55