- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has had a good experience with Supademo. I watched a few of their YouTube videos and it looked really cool to be able to record and edit the demo without having to film in real time. I've tried it and I'm not really sure what to make of it. On one hand, elements on the demo feel really polished, I like the AI voice overs and getting the user to click around. My product is a dev tool so hands on might help with conversions. On the other hand, I managed to make it so long that I needed to split it into two separate demos. One was exploratory focused and the seconds was Authoring focused. The supademo site itself was incredibly difficult to use with editing slide content and voice overs on completely different pages that you had to navigate between and constantly click save. I'm reasonably pleased with the outcome, but I know I've got a fair bit of iteration and optimisation to do. I'm a little worried thought because I think it's going to be a pain to evolve as the product grows and I add features. The other thing that holds me back is that I've realised that I've never actually used one of these demos as a customer! What has your experience been? Was it worth the pain? How do you find maintenance? Thanks a lot For those that might be interested here's a link to the demo I created https://specbench.io/demo   submitted by   /u/specbench [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 05:51:54
- 暂无回复