Original Summary

One thing I find frustrating about therapy is that a session can feel incredibly valuable, but days later I struggle to remember exactly what we discussed, which insights stood out, or what I wanted to work on. Writing notes during the conversation doesn't always feel natural either. So I built MyTherapyNotes , an iOS app that helps turn therapy sessions into transcripts, key takeaways, meaningful quotes, and points to reflect on afterward. The goal isn't to replace a therapist or tell anyone what to do. It's simply to help people revisit what was discussed and carry those insights into everyday life. I'm looking for honest feedback from people who attend therapy: Do you ever struggle to remember what you discussed afterward? Do you take notes, journal, or use anything else to help? Would a tool like this be useful to you? What would make you uncomfortable about using it? I'm the founder, so I have an obvious bias - I'd genuinely appreciate critical feedback, too.   submitted by   /u/DiamondThis [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/12 05:35:40