Original Summary

18 times I built something, finished it, and it still didn't work out. With this one, 19 ATTEMPT, I wanted to actually do it differently and push further than I had before. I created an App named Taru, you write a task like you're dropping a thought into a notes app, and it sorts itself into To-Do or Date task. That's basically it. ANDROID only for now. I'm asking people to actually use it for 14 days and give honest feedback. Google requires that before I can release it for real, this is what's standing between closed testing and production. Join: https://groups.google.com/g/taru-testers Read the pinned "IMPORTANT [READ IT]" post, that's where the install link lives, and it also has the feedback form link, for once you've completed the 14 days. Tell me what's broken, what's confusing, what you'd change. Design feedback is welcome   submitted by   /u/E_X_2004 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/12 05:24:42