- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
fter years of working with cloud infrastructure across AWS and GCP, I've noticed how much time engineering teams spend investigating and fixing cloud security vulnerabilities. Existing tools can identify security risks, but teams still need to investigate findings, prioritize them, and implement fixes. I'm exploring whether this process can be automated safely. I'm working on CloudRelo , a SaaS idea for automated cloud vulnerability remediation, with human approval for production changes and an audit trail. Before investing months in building the full product, I want to validate whether there's real demand. I'm looking for early users working with AWS or GCP who would be willing to beta test it and help shape the product. If you're dealing with this problem, would you be interested in testing it? Website: https://www.cloudrelo.com/ I'd appreciate honest feedback from founders, DevOps engineers, and anyone building or using SaaS products in cloud security.   submitted by   /u/gringobrsa [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 04:41:33
- 暂无回复