- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Today I started building one of the features I’ve been thinking about for a while: a resume tailoring tool. The flow is pretty simple. You upload your resume, add the job title and paste the job description. The tool then compares both and helps you see what could be improved before you apply. I’m trying to keep it useful without turning it into one of those tools that completely rewrites your resume with skills you don’t actually have. The process will be: • See the difference between your resume and the role • Confirm which suggested skills actually apply to you • Review the final version before using it The UI is mostly in place now. Next I need to focus on the actual comparison logic and make sure the output feels genuinely useful, especially for junior developers. Still early, but this is probably the first feature where Portfolio Sets is starting to feel more like a real product rather than just a collection of resources.   submitted by   /u/mikeplus10 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 03:31:46
- 暂无回复