- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone. I’ve spent months developing a project in my spare time after my System Administration and Cybersecurity classes, and Apple has finally approved my app for the App Store. The problem: In Spain, families with children who have severe food allergies and are undergoing Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) have to manually log doses and reactions in notebooks. When they visit the allergist after three months, the 10-minute consultation is spent trying to recall whether a mild reaction occurred 15 minutes or two hours after ingestion. The solution: I built AllerTrack. It’s a native iOS app that lets parents log everything in just 10 seconds. The app tracks timing and generates an automated clinical PDF report, saving the doctor half the time usually spent on patient history taking. The tech stack (zero cost): Database: Supabase (Free tier) Web hosting: Vercel (Free tier) Development: Claude Code Privacy: Strict GDPR compliance (Art. 9) regarding medical data. It is completely free for a single allergen. I’d love for you to check out the website (allertrack.app) or the iOS app and give me honest feedback—especially regarding UX/UI or architectural security. I’m happy to answer any questions!   submitted by   /u/Life_Sink_5179 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 04:21:09
- 暂无回复