- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been working on iEditPDF, a browser-based toolkit for people who need to edit PDFs and images without installing desktop software. Privacy-first document processing Many common document workflows involve uploading files to a server, which may not be ideal for personal documents, study materials, or work files. With iEditPDF, the goal is to handle supported operations directly in your browser, so files can remain on your device during processing. Available tools PDF tools Compress PDF files Convert PDF pages into images Convert PDFs to Word documents Run OCR on scanned PDFs Rotate PDFs and manage pages Add watermarks Edit PDF content and annotations Redact sensitive information Protect PDFs with a password Image tools Remove image backgrounds Work with image formats and conversions Use images in document workflows Notes and document utilities Create structured notes using ruled, grid, dotted, and Cornell-style layouts Combine supported tools into a document workflow Why I built it this way I wanted a practical collection of document utilities with a privacy-first approach, no mandatory account creation, and no unnecessary watermarking. The tools use browser-side processing where supported. Processing speed and file-size limits depend on the tool, browser, and device. Some conversions or features may have different technical requirements, so please check the individual tool before using it with sensitive documents. Try the tools Website: https://www.ieditpdf.in/ Explore the available tools: https://www.ieditpdf.in/tools/ A few starting points PDF compression: https://www.ieditpdf.in/tools/compress-pdf-to-1mb PDF to Word: https://www.ieditpdf.in/pdf-to-word OCR PDF: https://www.ieditpdf.in/ocr-pdf Protect PDF: https://www.ieditpdf.in/protect-pdf Edit PDF: https://www.ieditpdf.in/edit-pdf Feedback and feature requests I built this project, so I’m naturally biased toward it. I’d genuinely appreciate feedback on usability, missing features, browser compatibility, and which tools would be most useful to add next. Privacy note Please test the workflow with a non-sensitive sample document first. Browser-based processing does not automatically mean every feature is entirely local, so check the specific tool’s behavior before using confidential files. What PDF or image task do you find most frustrating with existing online tools?   submitted by   /u/Tight_Cabinet_2038 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 04:13:21
- 暂无回复