- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I kept getting different confident answers from different AI models, and I couldn’t tell which one to believe. Pasting the same prompt into several tabs got old fast, so I built CouncilAI. It sends one question to several models and gives you three ways to read the results: Council: the models answer independently, then a judge combines them into one answer. You can still read every individual response. Sequential: one model drafts, another critiques, a third refines. Compare: two models side by side, raw answers, no scoring. It works with Claude, GPT, Grok and OpenRouter (which has free models), using your own API keys. Your messages go straight to the provider, and there’s no subscription or CouncilAI account. It’s a one-time purchase on the Microsoft Store, Windows only for now. Store link: https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9N5L747K559D Site: https://councilai.ca What I’m really curious about is how you handle this yourself. When two models disagree, do you cross-check with a third, trust the one you usually use, or verify it by hand? And if you’d use a tool like this, which mode would matter most to you?   submitted by   /u/Fun_Statement_6108 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 04:10:15
- 暂无回复