- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m the developer of Earnwick, a money game for kids, and I’d like parents’ feedback on how paid access should work. Currently, the first four levels are free. Inside the app, the price and paid unlock are only in a password-protected Parent Zone. Parents can enter and see the price; the child-facing game never shows it. The alternative is a single upfront purchase before playing. Which would you prefer? Does trying four free levels, then unlocking more through a parent-only area, feel trustworthy? Or would you rather know the cost and pay before your child starts? I see keeping prices away from children and clearly explaining the free limit to parents as separate things. With the free-level approach, where and when would you expect that limit to be explained?   submitted by   /u/Full-Poet2988 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 02:08:21
- 暂无回复