- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
While I was working on something completely different I decided to create a side project called CalcHours. And thought it could be worth sharing with you. The concept appeared from something quite simple. Calculating working hours should not be such a pain in the ass. For example, you start working at 8:15 am and leave at 5:45 pm. Then you take an unpaid 30-minute break and suddenly your mind needs to perform some calculations in order to know how many hours did you work. Not mentioning working overnight, calculating overtime, converting hours and minutes into decimal hours. That is why I made a free tool which calculates all of this. Here is what it can do: Calculates working hours from start and end time Subtracts automatically unpaid breaks Calculates overnight shifts that pass midnight Converts hours and minutes to decimal hours Assists in calculating overtime Works on mobile and desktop No account required, no sign-in, no paywall. Just open and calculate. You can check it here: https://calchours.com/ I tried to make it as simple as possible without any unnecessary dashboards, useless features and data entry. I’m still working on the improvements and would be glad to hear your feedback. By the way, there are a couple of questions which I would love to hear answers to: Is the interface intuitive enough especially on mobile? What kind of useful calculations and features do you think I may miss? Would you use such a tool, or it is too niche? Also, I think about adding some kind of calculation saving and sharing possibility but I’m not sure if it would add value or complexity. Anyway, hope you’ll find something interesting and valuable here. Feel free to criticize or suggest anything.   submitted by   /u/Creaspace [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 01:50:05
- 暂无回复