- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! 👋I built a small tool to check a job related message before you reply. Sharing it here because I'd really like your feedback. What it does You paste an email or message (or upload a PDF), and optionally add the sender's email. It gives you a risk score, a verdict (likely scam / suspicious / likely genuine), the reasons behind it, and some advice. You can also ask follow-up questions like "why is this suspicious?" Try it here: http://3.27.3.252:8501 It runs on plain HTTP, so your browser may say "Not secure". Please remove names and phone numbers before pasting. The 👍 / 👎 buttons under each result help a lot . If a result is wrong, tick "Share the message text" before tapping 👎 so I can see what went wrong. Thanks for reading.   submitted by   /u/Timely-Artist3051 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 00:56:37
- 暂无回复