- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I'm a backend dev and I built Mind Race over the last few weeks. It's a browser game where you race another player through 10 maths and logic questions in 1.5 minutes. Faster correct answers score more. The Daily Challenge gives everyone the same 10 questions and you only get one attempt, so scores are easy to compare. Try it (no sign-up): https://mindrace.in (tap "Try the demo") Here's the challenge : play today's Daily Challenge and drop your score in the comments. I'll reply to every one, and I'll post my own score in the first comment. I'm the developer, and I'd really like to know: Did the 2-minute timer feel too tight, too loose, or about right? Were any questions unfair or confusing? What would make you come back tomorrow? If nobody's online when you play, you'll get matched with a bot. Tell me if it felt obvious.   submitted by   /u/drpzet [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/12 00:05:45
- 暂无回复