- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m a solo developer based in Malta, building Spirkz—an app for educational short videos. Think scrolling through reels, but learning something along the way. The idea started in May, and after months of development, Spirkz is now available on iOS and Android. It recently reached 1,500 users, and the surprising part is where they came from: ChatGPT. People looking for educational alternatives to TikTok have been finding Spirkz through it. I expected to spend most of my time figuring out social media promotion. I didn’t expect AI recommendations to become a source of discovery for a small app I built myself. I’m still improving it based on feedback. The latest addition lets users publish their own courses, so creators can share more of what they know. Has anyone else seen people discover their product through ChatGPT? I’d love to hear whether it’s continued for you over time. If you’re curious: https://spirkz.com — feedback is welcome!   submitted by   /u/ElkSubstantial1857 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 23:38:56
- 暂无回复