- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been using Trello to manage my gaming backlog for years, but I wanted something just as simple, built specifically for games. So I made Ludota : https://www.ludota.com It’s basically a Trello-style board where you add games and move cards between columns. Game info, covers, platforms, and release dates come from IGDB. There are already great apps like Backlogged and Infinite Backlog, but I’ve always found them a bit too feature-heavy for my needs. I wanted a simple way to decide what to play next and keep track of what I’ve finished. No reviews, social feeds, gamification, or endless stats. I’m a web developer and built this as a personal side project, with Claude Code helping speed things up. I’ve now decided to make it available to everyone, completely free. No ads, no monetization, and no personal information required beyond an email address. It’s still a work in progress, but it already does what I need. I’d love to hear what others think, especially what could be improved. There’s more info on the homepage, and a bit about why I built it here: https://www.ludota.com/about   submitted by   /u/Next-Win-4084 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 23:20:06
- 暂无回复