Original Summary

Hi, I built Quaesito, a self-hosted quiz-night app for playing with friends. I thought it might be useful to others, so I wanted to share it here: <a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;ggirelli&#x2F;quaesito" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;ggirelli&#x2F;quaesito</a><p>It runs on your laptop, which you can cast or screen-share on to a TV. Friends then connect and answer from their phones, as long as everyone is on the same local network. It support Windows, macOS, and Linux, although I have only tested it on Linux so far, so feedback on the other platforms would be very welcome.<p>I was especially careful to make it work over your local network. No requests are sent to third-party services.<p>I wanted something that made quiz nights more fun than just a slideshow or a PDF, with support for different types of question formats and multimedia. I have plenty of ideas for additional formats, but I wanted to keep the first release manageable.<p>The project was built entirely through vibe-coding, using Claude Code in an iterative process. I have released it under the MIT license and would appreciate any feedback, particularly from people who try running an actual quiz night with it.<p>Hope you find it useful, and have as much fun with it as I have!<p>Original post from my blog: <a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;ggirelli.info&#x2F;blog&#x2F;2026&#x2F;10&#x2F;11&#x2F;quaesito" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;ggirelli.info&#x2F;blog&#x2F;2026&#x2F;10&#x2F;11&#x2F;quaesito</a>


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 21:52:09