Original Summary

https://preview.redd.it/uirzi760ctuh1.png?width=311&format=png&auto=webp&s=f41b0b09da5b0e77b68f4d3d15a55d40c9b96d43 I'm feeling pretty low right now and just needed to get this off my chest. Within 2 days of launching, I got two paying customers. Complete strangers, with zero promotion. I had only posted about it on Reddit. I was over the moon. Since then, complete silence. I have around total 30 installs now, and 2 of them are paying customers. Installs kept growing through September, and this October I'm still getting 1–2 installs a day, but not a single new paying customer since last 3.5 weeks . I honestly don't know what these numbers mean. It's just demotivating, because those first two customers gave me so much hope, and three weeks of silence after that is making me feel worse every day. Sometimes i feel it would have been better if nobody had paid for it Has anyone else been through this? How did you get past it? Any advices ?   submitted by   /u/Leading-Dot1785 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 18:21:05