Original Summary

I've been using body doubling platforms for a while and absolutely love the concept, but I've found group sessions can be a bit hit or miss. Hosts are sometimes late, unavailable, or just not that great. So I thought, what if AI could handle the hosting while keeping the best part, which is working alongside real people? I've spent the last couple of weeks building exactly that! 👉 https://focus-room-rosy-ten.vercel.app/ It's completely free to try, and I'd genuinely appreciate some feedback! AI hosts with personality: Four different hosts, each with their own vibe. Some are energetic and encouraging, others are more calm and relaxed. Real people, AI facilitator: The AI welcomes everyone, runs check-ins, keeps things on track and wraps up the session. There's still time for a bit of human interaction and a chat afterwards. Automatic task tracking: Just mention what you're working on during check-in and the AI adds it to your task list. More availability: No more relying on human hosts being available. The idea is to make group sessions accessible whenever people need them. Making focus fun: I want people to actually look forward to showing up and getting stuff done together. I'd love some help testing it! I'm particularly interested in whether the AI hosts feel natural and engaging, or whether they're just plain awkward 😅. There are 1:1 sessions too, but I'd especially appreciate people trying the group sessions. Oh, and I haven't even come up with a name yet, so suggestions are very welcome!   submitted by   /u/Sharmyadis [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:服务器与云资源
  • 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 19:39:32