- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built Atmosfix because of my own experiences with headaches. Sustained high pressure seems to be one of my triggers, and I wish I’d discovered that pattern earlier… Atmosfix notifies me in advance when the forecast is about to cross my pressure thresholds, giving me time to prepare for work. Hydration, paracetamol and a little determination help me get through those days. Now I want others to have it for free , too 🙂 How it works: Log how you feel, and Atmosfix adds weather and pressure context, plus optional Apple Health summaries from the preceding 24 hours, like steps. Explore trends and charts, ask about your logs with Ask Atmosfix , powered by on-device Apple Intelligence , or export a CSV to share with your care provider. Set notifications for forecast pressure events you want to follow. We can’t fix the atmosphere, but we can be more prepared for it—that’s the idea behind Atmosfix! I’ve included widgets, Live Activities and other Apple features while keeping the app simple. All features are free, with no ads or tracking. Optional support and feedback are welcome :) Atmosfix on the App Store   submitted by   /u/ComprehensiveBill782 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 19:18:38
- 暂无回复