Original Summary

Hey everyone, I'm incredibly nervous to post this, but I finally pushed my first app live on the Play Store and wanted to share it here. I've been working on this completely by myself since January. I have never built or launched a mobile app before this, so putting it out there for the world to see is pretty terrifying. The idea came to me because I've been going to the gym for a while, and I kept seeing people paying hundreds of dollars a month for personal trainers who walked around the gym with the same list of exercises on a clipboard, no matter who the client was. I wanted to see if I could build a real AI coach that actually reasons through programming rather than just shuffling an exercise list. Over the last 10 months, I built Next Set ( nextsettrainer.com ). Instead of giving you a fixed template, it builds your whole week around you. If you tell it you only have a single pair of dumbbells in a garage, it plans everything around just those. If you have an injury, it works around it, and every exercise comes with a short note on why it's there. The part I'm working on right now is the coach that bumps your weights up over time as you get stronger. That's my next update. It's live on the Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ravenforgesolutions.nextset It's Android only for now (the iPhone version is waiting on Apple's review), and it's a subscription with a 7-day free trial, just so nobody's surprised. Since it's my first ever app, I'm sure there are things I can improve. I'm honestly anxious about how people will react to it, but I would deeply appreciate any brutally honest feedback on the onboarding, the plans, the UI, or anything else you catch. It's mostly been just me and Claude building and testing it. Thanks for reading.   submitted by   /u/Sir_Sam_of_KRF [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 19:17:25