- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been working on an independent software project called GTINK OS, a desktop environment I've been building with Python. It runs on Windows and has its own desktop interface, Start menu, File Manager, Terminal, Settings, application launcher, and virtual DATA and DEV drives. I started this project because I wanted to build my own desktop experience and have control over how the interface and built-in tools work. It's been an ongoing learning experience, and I've been gradually expanding the functionality and working through bugs and improvements along the way. I'm developing GTINK OS under GTINK Design & Co. It's still a work in progress, and I'm interested in hearing what other developers think. I'd especially appreciate feedback on two things: - What stands out to you about the desktop interface? - What feature or improvement would you prioritize next? I've included screenshots of the actual application so you can see where the project is today. Project website: https://gtinkos.vercel.app/ Thanks for taking a look!   submitted by   /u/Gtink_co [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 18:12:59
- 暂无回复