- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm a product designer and I present flat screens all the time: dashboards, app screens, landing pages. They look a lot better with some depth, but every way I had of getting that was slow. Find a Figma plugin, configure it, export. Or pay for a mockup site whose templates never quite fit my screen. So I built Perspecto. You drop an image in, pick an angle and export. It runs in the browser, there's no sign-up, and there's a live demo on the page so you can try it before uploading anything. Two features came straight from someone who tried it early: - Curved screen. Someone here on Reddit asked for curved monitor mockups. A real curve would have meant rewriting the renderer, so I faked it with three stacked effects: horizontal compression, darker edges and a soft highlight in the middle. It shipped in under a day. - A reset toggle. Others wanted to compare curved and flat. My first version just turned the effect off, which wasn't what they meant. Now it snaps to the default and a second click brings back exactly the value you had. The video is just a quick run-through. There's a lot more in there: device frames (browser, iPhone, iPad, MacBook), more shape effects like sphere wrap and arc bend, side-by-side images and export sizes for App Store, Product Hunt, X and LinkedIn. You don't even need an image: type any text, style it however you like and put it in 3D. Export as PNG or SVG. Pretty much whatever look you're after, you can get to it. https://perspecto.io I'd really like to hear what's missing, or what you'd use it for that I haven't thought of.   submitted by   /u/yung_quan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 17:38:43
- 暂无回复