- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m building Thailand Dive Map , a website to help people find and compare dive shops in Thailand. Recently I added OpenAI’s Decisions API to try something: when someone is browsing shops, what should I suggest next? Maybe compare a few shops, ask a question, or contact the shop. Right now it uses browsing events to help figure out whether someone is just looking around or comparing options. I still define the rules for which suggestion to show. What I like is being able to try different ideas without training my own model. For a side project, that’s useful. Still too early to know if this helps people send more enquiries. A few simple rules might work just as well, so I want to test that too. Anyone tried something similar on their project? detail of decision API: https://developers.openai.com/api/docs/guides/decisions   submitted by   /u/j611062000 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 17:07:22
- 暂无回复