- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I kept hitting the same thing: you want to show where you're based and share all your socials in one spot, without downloading an app or inventing yet another password. So I built findmapia.com. What it does: - Drop a pin on the map and add your links (Instagram, TikTok, X, Snap, business page, whatever) - Explore the map — zoom around and discover people, shops and businesses near you (or anywhere), with all their socials right there on the pin - Get found — people browsing the map in your area land on your pin and your links Two sides to it: find people and businesses by exploring the map, and be found by people looking around yours. Sign-in is passwordless — drop your email, click the magic link, done. Browsing the map needs nothing at all. Still early and actively building, so I'd love blunt feedback: what's confusing, what's missing, what would make you actually use it?   submitted by   /u/Nawafo [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 17:04:56
- 暂无回复