- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Nowadays I only visit service dashboards because I need to grab their API keys for my agent to do the rest. Most manual work comes down to navigating the pages, and many times I simply paste API keys into the chat so I need to easily rotate or create new temporarily API keys, so I built a small app that comes with cli and agent integration to manage this. This is quite new, but I already been using it for the past day with my own real credentials, appreciate if anyone would like a try. It supports Windows, macos and linux. All data are stored encrypted locally on your own disk, it is completely private, and you dont have to worry about leaking your API key into the chat ever again! The architecture is simple, a small tauri app with rust backend, different services implement their own CRUD of API keys via a plugin-based approach, high cohesion, low coupling approach. link: https://github.com/weilueluo/getkeys   submitted by   /u/Redcxx [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 16:39:51
- 暂无回复