- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Solo founder, Montreal. For months my app had 80 signups and nobody paying. I relaunched this weekend, and 8 hours later the first annual subscription came in. I'm not claiming one sale proves anything. Here's what I changed and what didn't work. A subscription as the only option, a signup wall before any value, and a "premium" redesign that looked better but read less clearly. What I did: emailed 20 people who signed up and left. One replied, and said price was the blocker. So I added a pay-per-use option, a 7-day trial with no card, and a free check that needs no account. Launch day, the first real upload failed. The tool refuses to quote anything you didn't say, and it misquoted twice. Fixed the same day. Within a day of relaunching, the first annual subscription came in. One sale isn't traction and I don't know yet which change mattered. I'm counting the funnel step by step. Happy to share what I changed and what I'd skip. Ask me anything.   submitted by   /u/Glad_Cantaloupe_6739 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 15:27:31
- 暂无回复