- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
https://ponjikkara-gym.online Every month I decide go to gym regularly. But I am unable to keep up the momentum. So naturally, instead of going to the gym, I spent that time making a website. It's a Ponjikkara ( a gym going uncle character from one of my favorite Malayalam Language film “Kalayanaraman”) fan page with memes and a simple activity tracker. You can log in with Google, add whatever you want to do—gym, walking, push-ups, anything—and mark whether you did it that day. Ponjikkara is there in the yellow shirt and mundu for moral support. Workout we have to do ourselves unfortunately. Just a small side project. Thought some of you here might find it funny or useful. Please do try it out. Now , hoping to have Mr. Ponjikkara be the beacon of light for my consistency in gym   submitted by   /u/Known-Extreme-9869 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 12:53:59
- 暂无回复