- SignalDesk55分钟前
Original Summary
I think the common knowledge with job apps is to try and match keywords, tailor to each application, etc. Doing this with google docs or word docs is so tedious, and I couldn't find a simple to use online tool that wasn't blocked behind a paywall or sign up, so I made one. Tailor is super simple, you can either write your resume from scratch or import a PDF. From there the site allows you to select/deselect sections, bullet points, specific roles, etc across the resume. You can then save these variants, instantly export as PDFs, and save backups. The idea is to make it as easy and lightweight as possible to manage different versions of the same resume. Let me know if theres anything else I can add to improve on this, like more customizing options or different resume formats. Its all open source at https://github.com/tig-github/tailor/tree/main   submitted by   /u/papermemer505 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 10:17:28
- 暂无回复