Original Summary

Hi, I'm the developer. I built HabitInk for myself when I was trying to read 10 pages a day, and I've been using it every day since late June. App Name: HabitInk One-line: A small habit tracker built around tiny goals, cues, and starting again after you miss a few days. Features: Cues instead of times. Attach a habit to things you already do, in order. Mine is Open the laptop → Write one paragraph . Optional daily reminder per habit. I only use one, for my 8 PM workout, because that's the only time I'm free. No guilt after missed days. Instead of a big zero, it says "A few days off · start again today". I needed this myself after a holiday trip last month. Calendar history by month or week, with a filter per habit. If you forgot to check something off, you can still do it for yesterday or the day before. Home screen widget. Check off habits without opening the app. Habits of the greats. Real routines of well-known people, turned into small starter versions you can add in one tap. Backup & restore to a file. Available in English, Korean and Japanese. Who it's for: People who keep dropping a habit after missing a day or two, and anyone who wants something simple that doesn't need an account. Cost: Free. One small banner ad at the bottom. No in-app purchases, no subscription, no account. Your habits and records stay on your phone. The only network traffic is the banner ad. Links: Google Play (Android only): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.inkweon.smallhabit Screenshots: The video shows checking off a habit, editing a habit's cues and reminder, and the calendar. The empty days in September are my holiday break. It's a one-person project, so I'd really appreciate any feedback, especially anything that feels confusing.   submitted by   /u/inkweon [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 10:09:36