Original Summary

I’ve been building an app called Marv, basically an AI companion for Windows that you can summon with a hotkey. It can see what’s on your screen when you ask it something and actually point things out, draw arrows, circle buttons and write notes instead of just telling you where to click. I started building it because I wanted something like Hey Clicky on Windows. Somehow, I’ve managed to get 250 people on the waitlist in the last 5 days. I’ve posted on Product Hunt and PeerPush, and I’m honestly pretty buzzing about the response so far. The thing is, I’m now realising I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing when it comes to marketing 😂 I’m fine with building the thing, making the website and putting together demos, but getting it in front of people consistently is another story. I’m trying Reddit and social media, making promo videos and generally figuring it out as I go. But I don’t want to spend weeks doing stuff that gets me nowhere when there might be much better ways to approach it. For anyone who’s built and launched something themselves, what actually worked for you? Especially interested in hearing from people who managed to get their first few hundred users without an existing audience. Would love some honest advice because I’m basically winging it at this point. If anyone wants to have a look: https://meetmarv.org   submitted by   /u/Cam1McH [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 09:20:23