Original Summary

I have thousands of saved reels on Instagram, tons of bookmarks on X, and way too many screenshots on my camera roll that I never touch again. Whenever I actually try to find something later like a recipe video I saw two months ago or a screenshot of an upcoming concert it's impossible because I only remember vague fragments (like "that one reel with the mint green dress" or "a tweet about a Spanish thriller"). So I decided to build a fix for myself. The app basically lets you hit the native share button on your phone to dump in whatever you're looking at (reels, screenshots, links). It reads the actual video/image content so you can search using whatever random details you remember, and it pulls it up. It also flags dates, so if you save a flyer for an eclipse or a ticket drop, it sends a notification before it happens so you don't miss it. The backend is working and retrieval is surprisingly good, but as I get closer to actually launching it, I'm second-guessing the entire premise. Realistically: would anyone actually build the habit of hitting "share" to send posts into an app like this while scrolling, or is letting saved content rot in our camera roll and bookmarks just too deeply ingrained to ever change?   submitted by   /u/Gold-Positive-2583 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 05:27:05