- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m building DropAir for a simple task: moving photos, videos and files between devices without emailing them to yourself. Open https://www.dropair.online on both devices, connect them, choose your files and send. Transfers go directly between devices on the same Wi-Fi, with no account required. The website is available now. The iPhone and iPad app is awaiting App Store review and adds document scanning and sending directly from the iOS share menu. The iOS free tier includes 10 file-send batches, 2 folder sends and 2 PDF scans each day, with unlimited receiving. Optional Plus removes those limits and in-app ads for £5.99/month or £39.99/year. I’d appreciate feedback on the first-use experience: is connecting your devices and sending your first file obvious, or is there a step that needs explaining? I’m the developer, so happy to answer questions about how it works.   submitted by   /u/Remarkable_Ranger [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 05:50:45
- 暂无回复