- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi all, I've wondered for a while whether there was a simple way to see where Paris metro and RER trains are across the network, a bit like Flightradar for planes. I couldn't really find what I had in mind so I started building it myself. Lineapolis offers an interactive map of the Paris transit network with animated train positions, traffic information and replay. The train positions are estimated using real-time arrival predictions from public API so it's not GPS tracking. That said, I've tested it on the ground and the results seem pretty convincing! I also find the network view fascinating to watch. Lineapolis — The Metro and RER in motion Would love any feedback, especially on the visual experience and what you think could make it more compelling.   submitted by   /u/DelafayetteFR [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 05:43:37
- 暂无回复