- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hi all. I keep running into documents I have to act on but only half understand: a medical bill that doesn't match the insurer's statement, a lease clause about "joint and several liability", an IRS or CRA letter with a deadline. So I'm building EasyToDecode ( https://easytodecode.com ). You upload a document (photo, scan or PDF), and it tells you: - what the document is and what matters most; - what looks unusual or is missing; - what to do next. Each point is quoted from the exact line it comes from, so you can check it yourself instead of trusting a summary. Where it is now: not live yet. There's a waitlist, and the homepage has interactive examples on made-up documents, quotes, and an error log) so you can see how a result looks. There are also 100+ free guides, no sign-up needed, such as how to read , how to dispute a security deposit deduction, and what an IRS CP2000 notice means. What I'd love feedback on: Which documents would you actually use this for? Does "every finding quotes the line it comes from" make you trust it more than a chatbot answer? Is anything on the page confusing or off-putting?   submitted by   /u/vabene78 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 05:22:09
- 暂无回复