Original Summary

I'm a scratch golfer and built ShotLog because the strokes gained apps I tried either needed sensors, made me tap every shot on a map, or compared my stats to tour pros. ShotLog works out where each shot finished from what you'd already note after a round, and shows where you're losing strokes: off the tee, approach, around the green, and putting. Post-round entry, about 5 minutes. No GPS, sensors, or map tapping. Strokes gained measured against the handicap you're aiming for, not tour players. Practice plans and drills aimed at your weakest categories. Coaches can set up a team, see every player's stats, and assign practice. WHS-style handicap. I'm a solo developer. Right now the app is only for iPhone. Price: free to download with a 1-month free trial, then $5.99/month or $48/year through in-app subscription. Really, I'm just looking for feedback on the onboarding, the round entry flow, or anything that feels clunky. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shotlog-golf-strokes-gained/id6798736520   submitted by   /u/clubheadspeed [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:38:32