Original Summary

Hi all readers, I'm a warehousing teamlead and at my company all PO's and delivery's are known that are coming in. These are placed in SAP ERP by the Purchasing group. They do their best to let us know what comes in each day. But this is either by Excel, phone or even mouth-to-mouth but these forms of communication are not the best options To have a better communication for these incoming goods, I've created a Goodstracker. The purchaser adds what comes in and everyone who has opened the app, has a live pop-up notification that something is added. After thinking about this; Would 'my' company be the only one struggling with this? So I searched the web and could not find anything specific for this.. So I turned the app into a SaaS. Created a landing page just to pitch if anyone would be interested in using this. Although, there could be no one being in need of this, I like to create stuff, even though I can go to dust inside my folderscabinet 😂 https://efd8ff070b0ff9a5-84-28-74-224.serveousercontent.com I have not bought a domain yet, because i don't know if there is any interest. Any feedback, idea's or other things, just drop them down below 😄   submitted by   /u/BreakdownNL [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:38:31