I got tired of remembering filenames, so I built a Mac app that searches what you actually remember
- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I had a simple frustration. I'd remember a photo, a document, or something I saw in a screenshot, but have absolutely no idea what the file was called or where I saved it. So I built Trawl. In the screenshot, I literally searched "pool with palm trees." Trawl analyzed the images locally on my Mac and surfaced matching results. No manually tagging thousands of photos. I also built support for searching text inside screenshots, document contents, and certain sounds in recordings. It's still early, and I'm working on improving the quality of the results before launch. I'm curious: what's the one thing on your computer you can remember but never seem to find? Would love to test some of your examples. https://reddit.com/link/1x2pf5z/video/0mmr8sxkapuh1/player here's the link - Trawl   submitted by   /u/Naive-Yesterday8771 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:37:21
- 暂无回复