Original Summary

I built Normie Fight . It's a 2D fighting game where you can fight choosing common stereotype characters. Every character has their own moves, combos and a special that fits who they are. The Cabbie charges you a waiting fee and keeps the change. The Landlord hits you with a rent hike and then an eviction. The Divorcee fights "at fault". Link is here: normiefight.com It runs in the browser on desktop (keyboard) or phone (touch controls). No download, no sign-up, it's free to play. What's in it - Multiple characters and arenas - Player vs bot on 3 difficulty levels - Career mode: six fights plus a boss, with an ending for each character - Online 1v1, through matchmaking or a room link you send to a friend I made it solo. If you have any feedback, I'm eager to hear it!   submitted by   /u/Adrian_Dzieg [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:18:34