- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, Whenever I work from co-working spaces or shared offices, locking the entire OS just to grab a quick coffee felt tedious, and leaving browser tabs open felt risky. Most existing tab/browser lock extensions either ask for invasive permissions, contain ad trackers, or send telemetry back to servers. So I built Paneward — a minimal, privacy-first browser tab lock: - 1-Click / Shortcut Lock: Instantly blurs/locks tabs with a master PIN/password. - Auto-Lock on Idle: Locks your browser if you're inactive. - Zero Telemetry / 100% Offline: No external servers, no tracking. All lock states and pins remain encrypted locally in your browser storage. - Lightweight: Minimal memory overhead. It’s completely free on the Chrome Web Store: 👉 Chrome Web Store: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/paneward-%E2%80%94-browser-privac/mdkoeaofafloliddjcloeojapldeflal?authuser=1&hl=en I'd really appreciate your candid feedback on the UX, edge cases, and any privacy features you'd like to see added next!   submitted by   /u/WorldOk9687 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:14:06
- 暂无回复