- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Started off as a side project as I am a student, but I realized after creating the entire app that we need to have it notarized which requires apple developer enrollment which is about 100$ an year. So I decided to make my app paid. (got to recoup money for the enrollment). Heres, TuningMac , an app that lets you play audio to multiple devices, providing eq tuning, and multiple other audio tools right from menu bar! It also allows you to control audio per app (which mac still lacks in - windows has had it for years), and you can control sony, apple, realme headphones listening modes directly from mac (no need to touch the phone app) [ill be adding more and more headphone brands once i can get them irl to set them up] There is a 7 day free trial to test out every feature too! I've attached a demo of the multi-output audio feature. Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback!   submitted by   /u/BowlPulp [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:08:20
- 暂无回复