Original Summary

https://reddit.com/link/1x2ombz/video/wp927rhm4puh1/player Hi all, I'm the solo dev behind Dokvio, and I'd love your feedback. I started it as a PDF reader for my own books and study material, then it grew into a full document app. For readers It remembers the last page you read and offers "Continue where you left off" the next time you open a file Night mode, smooth scrolling, pinch to zoom and page jump keep long reads easy on the eyes Sort your library into your own folders (Novels, Study, Work) and find any file with quick search It reads PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and text files, and big files open fast Optional Google Drive backup: if you switch phones or reinstall, you can restore your whole library And the tools Scan documents with your camera and save them as PDF Merge, split and compress PDFs, convert images to PDF, and zip or unzip files 11 languages Reading, scanning and organizing work offline, and you don't need an account. Drive backup is optional and only runs if you turn it on. Free on Google Play: Dokvio Tell me what a book reader like this still needs. Bookmarks? Better folders? Faster search? I read every comment.   submitted by   /u/mykhann [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:02:58