- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hi r/SideProject ! I'm a solo, non-technical founder and I've been building Networlds mostly late at night. The idea: instead of a profile or a feed, you get your own small world online. You design your room (walls, floor, furniture, your own pictures and links), and you can invite up to 5 people to claim and furnish rooms right beside you. Visitors walk from room to room at their own pace. No feed, no algorithm, no ads. The rule I'm building around: the person with less power is protected. Guests own their rooms and can leave anytime, and the host owns the world. You can try it right now with no account, in about 2 minutes: https://pilot.networlds.io/try A small private pilot with real creators starts in late October. It's early and rough in places, so I'd really value honest feedback: - Was it clear what to do? - What felt fun, and what felt pointless? - Would you use this with your friends or community? Thanks for taking a look!   submitted by   /u/ApprehensiveNobody64 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:01:39
- 暂无回复