Original Summary

Hey Reddit, I’m a 15-year-old self-taught developer, and for the past few months, I’ve been pouring my free time into a personal passion project. I finally feel it’s ready to be shared with the world. It’s called Sonora. I wanted to build a music client that looks clean, features high-fidelity dynamic visualizers, provides synchronized lyrics for every song, and just works instantly in any mobile or desktop browser without forcing users to deal with heavy apps, region restrictions, or VPNs. How it works under the hood: Sonora is a high-performance frontend client. The server physically hosts or distributes zero copyrighted music files. Instead, it acts as an intelligent media mediator. It dynamically fetches metadata and pairs it with open audio streams from verified public APIs (like YouTube and SoundCloud) completely on the fly directly on the user's device. What it can do right now (100% Free): • Spotify Integration: You can optionally connect via a temporary Spotify Bearer Token. It will instantly mirror your playlists, liked tracks, and high-res artwork. Important: It never asks for passwords, and tokens are stored strictly inside your own browser. It works perfectly fine without a token too. • "My Wave" Recommendations: An infinite, adaptive smart-mix stream that learns from your skips, likes, and genre preferences in real-time under different mood presets. • Live Lyrics: Perfectly synchronized, karaoke-style scrolling lyrics for almost every track. You can click any line to instantly skip to that part of the song. • Listen Together: Spin up a virtual room, send the link to a friend, and the music will play perfectly synchronized down to the exact millisecond. • Audio & Visual Customization: Built-in equalizer with audio presets, a sleep timer with smooth fading, font size adjustments, and dynamic sound visualization (oscilloscope or spectrum bars) right under the artwork. The project is fully responsive, supports PWA installation straight from the browser, and uses heavy caching for smooth playback. Since I am still learning, getting feedback from experienced developers and music lovers means the world to me. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the UI or the recommendation algorithms! The link to the live web player and our community channel is in the first comment below! (I kept the post body link-free to comply with anti-spam filters).   submitted by   /u/sonoraplayer [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 03:55:14