- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I got tired of maintaining sideloaded apps just to watch YouTube without ads or listen to music with my phone locked. I wanted something I could install from the App Store and keep using. So I designed and built anyPWA . It opens websites fullscreen, with built-in ad blocking and background playback. You can add any website, but YouTube, YouTube Music and Spotify are the main reason I built it. Here's what you can do: Watch YouTube without video ads, keep it playing with your phone locked, or use Picture in Picture while doing something else. Listen to YouTube Music without audio ads, with background playback and Lock Screen controls. Use Spotify's free web player without audio ads, choose individual songs, browse whole albums, and use next and previous track controls. You can choose one of the built-in website examples or paste an address. Each saved website gets its own icon and separate login. Underneath, it's a native SwiftUI app running the actual websites through WebKit, with automatically updated community filters. The latest version adds Home Screen widgets, so you can open YouTube or your music directly without going through the library. You can put a single favorite on your Home Screen or group several together, choose a layout, and show or hide their names. It also runs on Apple silicon Macs, where websites open in separate windows and Spotify playback works too. One saved website is free, including ad blocking and playback features. A one-time purchase unlocks multiple web apps. There's no anyPWA subscription. It's available on the App Store now. These are the services' websites running inside anyPWA, so compatibility can change when they update things. Website and screenshots · Download on the App Store If you try it, I'd like to hear how it fits into your everyday listening and what still feels awkward compared with the native apps. https://reddit.com/link/1x2oeqf/video/53xv4r932puh1/player   submitted by   /u/wallneradam [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 03:54:27
- 暂无回复